Dr. Pineda advocates and embraces the following main principles and values:
- Ethics and Professionalism
- Leadership and Excellence
- Initiative and Innovation
- Rigor and Integrity
Public Policy and Institutional Redesign of Public Agencies
Design, Formulation and Implementation of Public Policy.
- Analysis, Design Implementation and Evaluation of Public Policy
- Decision-making and Analysis of Governmental Decisions
- Design and Implementation of Programs
- Institutional Redesign of Government Agencies and Best Practices on New Institutionalism
- Strategies of Public Policy Reform
- Communication strategy with Stakeholders in Public Organizations
Higher Education, Leadership and International Education
Analysis, Design and Evaluation of Public Policies and Best Practices in Higher Education Institutions.
Redesign of the Academic and Administrative Affairs Divisions
Best Practices in Student Affairs, Recruitment and Distance Education
Leadership in Higher Education Institutions
Executive International Education
Best Practices in Founding Academic Programs
Policies of Relationships Between Office of The President and the Board of Regents
Mentoring in Higher Education Institutions
Formulation of Policies of International Education
- Diversity and Collaboration
- Hopefulness and Fulfillment
State and Local Government and Corporate Governance
Policy Analysis of State and Local Governments including Intergovernmental Dimensions of Public-Sector Activity. The Corporate Governance helps to improve the design of the agencies of government and decision-making processes.
- Design of Government Branches and Policies of Evaluating the Performance of Government Institutions
- Design of State and Local Government Agencies
- Systems of Transparency and Accountability
- Strategies of Communication and Seeking a more Harmonious Relationship of the Public with the Media, the Civil Society groups and other Political Actors.