Dr. Pineda advocates and embraces the following main principles and values:
- Ethics and Professionalism
- Leadership and Excellence
- Initiative and Innovation
- Rigor and Integrity
Public Policy and Institutional Redesign of Public Agencies
Design, Formulation and Implementation of Public Policy.
- Analysis, Design Implementation and Evaluation of Public Policy
- Decision-making and Analysis of Governmental Decisions
- Design and Implementation of Programs
- Institutional Redesign of Government Agencies and Best Practices on New Institutionalism
- Strategies of Public Policy Reform
- Communication strategy with Stakeholders in Public Organizations
Higher Education and International Education
Analysis, Design and Evaluation of Public Policies in Higher Education Institutions.
- Redesign of the Academic and Administrative Affairs Divisions
- Best Practices in Student Affairs, Recruitment and Distance Education
- Executive Education
- Best Practices in Founding Academic Programs
- Policies of Relationships Between Office of The President and the Board of Regents
- Formulation of Policies of International Education
- Diversity and Collaboration
- Hopefulness and Fulfillment
State and Local Government and Corporate Governance
Policy Analysis of State and Local Governments including Intergovernmental Dimensions of Public-Sector Activity. The Corporate Governance helps to improve the design of the agencies of government and decision-making processes.
- Design of Government Branches and Policies of Evaluating the Performance of Government Institutions
- Design of State and Local Government Agencies
- Systems of Transparency and Accountability
- Strategies of Communication and Seeking a more Harmonious Relationship of the Public with the Media, the Civil Society groups and other Political Actors.